Friday, September 4, 2015

Finally my New class is here !!!!!




Finally my online  Class is here and I cannot be more excited about it!!! 

I have work extra hard to make this happened, it's being a long journey and finally the wonderful results are here. I hope you all are also happy about it and remember when you get a Craftsy class, you get  the best instructors from all over the world, and the most up to date craft tendencies. You can  sing up for an account, watch many free videos and the best part is that you can watch them anytime and on your own time. 

You can also ask questions directly to the instructors, post your own work and follow discussions. There is also an amazing blog where artists from all over the world, post ideas, suggestions, trendies and more. 

Since this week is the big Launch day, I have this class 50% off!!! but hurry because it doesn't last too long. 




No comments:

Post a Comment